PSG Plus - Senior Account Executive Position
Corporate reputation * Crisis management * Public affairs * Financial communication
If you place a value on insight, innovation and integrity; you want to develop your skills by accessing world class training; create award winning campaigns; and desire a total reward package that truly recognises you and your contribution, then we would like to hear from you.
PSG PLUS is the multi-award winning corporate communications agency within Ireland’s leading communications group PSG. PSG has a current team of 55 professionals across the Group in Dublin and is now part of global advisory firm Teneo.
We are expanding our team on a number of levels and are now seeking a talented and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join us. The selected candidate will work across corporate reputation, crisis management, public affairs and financial communication. The selected candidate will get to work on some of the most complex communication challenges for leading global brands as well as Irish enterprises of significant scale.
You must have a great attitude and bring a positive outlook to your work and an unwavering focus on excellent client service. You must also have excellent skills in communication. Other key requirements include:
- A minimum of two years’ PR experience and agency experience is preferred.
- Excellent media contacts across all media, with a focus on business media in digital and non-digital channels.
- A good knowledge of social media
- Superb client service skills.
- A passion for reputation management, media and communications.
- Excellent writing, presenting, organisational and inter-personal skills.
- A third level qualification. While your degree may be in business/communications/politics, we also welcome other areas of expertise.
- A clear ability in and understanding of the role of digital media in corporate reputation.
PSG PLUS is an excellent place to develop your skills and career, with a great culture, providing educational support, and a great remuneration and benefits package. This role offers long-term career prospects and a brilliant working environment. Interested applicants should forward their CV and a cover letter, in the strictest confidence to our head of Talent, Susan Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org